Indonesia Retail & E-commerce Summit 2023
Indonesians are among the world’s most enthusiastic users of digital technology. The average Indonesian spends four hours a day accessing the Internet on their mobile device -twice the USA average. 30 million Indonesians today are transacting online, creating a market of at least $8 billion. Market could grow to $40 billion upwards in the next five years. The current online commerce market consists two key models: E-commerce platforms such as Tokopedia, Shopee, and Lazada; and social commerce, which involves the buying and selling of physical goods through a social media platform such as BBM, Facebook, Instagram, Line, and WhatsApp.
Under conversational commerce model, goods may be listed for sale, but payment and delivery are handled separately. 60% of sales are done through online commerce while the remainder are done through social commerce.
The Indonesia Retail & E-commerce Summit 2023 agenda will include presentations and case studies on:
- How mobile, social and data will change the E-commerce landscape
- How to acquire customers and optimise your E-commerce site for sales
- How to build an efficient and effective delivery network
- How to use data to improve site and sales performance
- New business models for pure play and existing retailers
- The latest payment innovations and those disrupting the industry
Visionary keynotes will set the scene before two days of learning, including best in class case studies from the region and the opportunity to debate with your peers in our interactive roundtable sessions. You will spend time with C-level executives, heads of E-commerce, strategy, marketing, loyalty and IT from major retailers, pure-play E-commerce sites, manufacturers, logistics providers and start-ups from across Indonesia.
Guest of Honour
You can Expect to Meet
- CEOs, COOs, CMOs, CIOs, CFOs, and CTOs
- VPs, Group heads, Directors, and Regional managers for:
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
- Retailers / E-tailers
- Entertainment, Cinema, Theme Parks
- Airlines, passenger rail, ferry, travel agencies
- Utilities, Telcos, and government
Key Themes to be Adressed
- Forecast trends that are coming up in next 2 – 3 years.
- Business opportunities for brand makers and primary players.
- Choosing the right technology: The next best approach for shaping E-commerce.
- To success in E-commerce, merchandising is the key.
- Payment security and gateways
- Effectiveness through data & AI
- Best Loyalty Program